WILLS, ESTATES AND POWER OF ATTORNEY
- General Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Guardianships
Estates and probate both deal with the legal aspects of transferring assets at the time of a person’s death, according to their will.
Regardless of the value of the assets or the complexity of the estate, the lawyers at H A Miedzinski can offer you practical, expert advice on a number of estate and probate matters, including:
- Making an application for Probate with the Supreme Court of NSW
- Applying for Letters of Administration with the Supreme Court of NSW
- Drafting Testamentary and Discretionary Trusts
- Altering a Will through a Deed of Family Arrangement
- Settling Estate Disputes using alternative dispute resolution
In addition, we can also advise you on contesting a will, if you feel that you have been left out or not sufficiently provided for in a will. The law in New South Wales entitles certain categories of people to make a claim against a will under certain circumstances, and our lawyers can help you determine if you qualify. If you do, we can assist you in preparing your claim to ensure it has the best chance for success.
For more information on estates and probate, or to find out if we can help you with an estate or probate matter, please Contact Us today.