- Buying a Residential Property at Auction, Private Treaty, or Off The Plan
- Buying a Commercial Property
- Selling a Residential Property at Auction, Private Treaty, Or Off The Plan
- Selling a Commercial Property
- Zoning and Permissible Use, Information on Requirement for Development Consent
- The Strata Management Act
- Easements, Covenants, Restrictions as to users, and The Home Building Act
- The NSW New Home Grant Scheme and The NSW Home Builders Bonus
- Preparing Refinance and Mortgage Documents
- Property Contract Disputes
- Transferring the Deeds of a Property
Conveyancing refers to the area of the law that deals with property ownership, and it also refers to the complex process involved in completing property transactions.
Buying and selling property can be exciting, but navigating this process can be difficult and stressful. Whether you’re purchasing your first home, buying off the plan, selling an investment property, or selling your family’s home, it’s crucial that you have all the necessary information regarding the property.
Our lawyers can help you gather this information, and we can serve as your expert, guiding you through the entire process. Most importantly, we can help you avoid any nasty surprises, hidden extras, or delays.
To find out if we can help you with your conveyancing needs, please Contact Us today.